Tuesday 23 October 2012

#ChurpOut2012

Cheer Aces All Stars were invited to perform at #ChurpOut2012. We had such a good time albeit things didn't turn out as planned. We were suppose to perform in a large covered outdoor area but the sky started pouring so heavily! We were force to cram into the corridors of Publika but everything turned out well. 
Manda & I dolling up for the show (:
With Cheesie from Cheeserland & Audrey from Fourfeetnine !
Super cute bag that was for sale at the Fashion Bazaar held at ChurpOut. Would've grabbed it if it didn't cost a bomb.
Performance pictures credited to ChurpChurp. Like them on Facebook (:
Manda dunking a random girl! Anyone who got dunked received three mystery gifts. Would've went on the dunking machine if I wasn't in my uniform & had extra clothes with me! Topshop and H&M vouchers were up for grabs!
SPCA was also at the event. They had set up a booth for "pet rental". Basically you donate RM10 & in return, you get to walk/own a dog for 30 minutes. These dogs were so adorable!
Decided to tour around Publika after our performance because most of us haven't had the chance to do so in the past. Love how it is filled with independent stores & boutiques. Not your usual fashion stores. 
Lollipop-made Mannequin. I wonder how long it took the artist to make this?
One of my favourite stores that we popped by called Kaleidoscope located on Level G3. They had a range of clothes to stationery, body products & some miscellaneous items.
Really cute notebooks for sale.
My absolute fav were these travel notebooks. Pages filled with things to do, places to see & your all-important check list when you travel. Seeing how I'm traveling so often this time of the year, it would've been perfect. But of course, it had to cost about RM50. My heart broke.
Last shot before we left.
Purchases for the day from Audrey & Cheesie's booth. Nabbed the red bodycon skirt for RM15 and that gorgeous dress for RM20. Their booth was the busiest amongst all! I have so many pre-loved items I would like to clear from my closet to make way for all my purchases from Bangkok (Haul coming up soon!). Say, would you buy pre-loved items from my closet?

Just a thought. 
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com