Thursday 8 November 2012

The iPad Mini

While Mum & I were strolling through the duty free section of Melbourne Airport last Sunday morning, we came across a small Apple section. & of course, the iPad Mini caught her eye. It had only been released two days back, at that time. If you don't already know, my mum has always been pretty tech-savvy if you asked me. 
Within minutes, she purchased it! Except she had done so without asking if it could run on 3G (which is the key operation she looks for in a device). Before she realized it, her payment has already gone through. You'd think, thankfully Apple does refunds! Swiped mum's card 6 times & they were all denied, so the refund didn't happen......
voilĂ , it now belongs to yours truly.
I must say that I really love the size. Always thought the usual iPad was just a wee bit too big for my liking. This one fits just right! (p/s: I have pretty small hands)
 The only matter was that it came with an Austrlian socket-compatible charger head.
 Thankfully, i can just switch it out! (:
 Here's the size comparison between the iPad mini & your usual iPad. 
I'm sure Apple will release the one with 3G & mum's probably gonna buy that one too but I'm really happy with this one. & since I now have an iPad, I'm thinking of switching from my blackberry to a Samsung Galaxy instead of the iPhone5. Loads of complaints, I've heard. It'll be good to have variation. Can't put up with my Blackberry any longer. It hangs 10 times a day on average!

Til next time, 
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com