Friday 30 November 2012

Bangkok Haul

Visited Bangkok back in October & these (+ more) are what I came home with.
Bangkok was amazing. Everything you see above was purchased at THB250 (RM25 give or take) and under, except the studded-collar denim top in the first picture which I bought for RM32. It was shopping paradise for a shopaholic like myself I must say, preparing this haul took quite awhile! I had so many pictures taken, tried all sorts of different layouts & finally concluded that folding my clothes would be most efficient. This would be my 5th visit to Thailand but my first to Bangkok. It will definitely not be my last but I won't get to fly over again in awhile considering that uni begins next year (which I'm really excited for!). 
On a more helpful note, if you plan to visit Bangkok, my top shopping spots to recommend would be Pratunam Market, Platinum Mall & Chatuchak market. Things in Pratunam Market are really, really cheap & the best part is that there is no major haggling required. As for Platinum mall, store owners are much stricter in terms of price. You'd have to purchase a minimum or 3 pieces before they lower prices so it's best if you travel with a bunch of girlfriends like I did (: Most night markets on the streets are worth your time as well. 
Last but not least, if you follow me on instagram, you would've seen my picture with coconut ice cream. It's a MUST TRY if you're in Bangkok. I had about 3 servings in 2 days! Coconut ice cream served in it's shell & comes with it's flesh. Delicious beyond words hahaha, probably a little exaggerated but it's great for something that's only THB30 (RM3). 

Have a great day, everyone. x

7 comments:

SeowWei said...

Love your haul! :D Have you been to Kenanga Wholesale City? Awesome clothes at great prices as well, an alternative nearer to home I guess. :)

Natalyn said...

Aw thank you! Appreciate it. Yes I have, didn't enjoy it too much though but thanks for your suggestion (:

Leeann said...

Great haul! All the stuff you bought are really pretty :D are the boots cheap too? :)

Natalyn said...

@Lee Ann, Thank you! (: Yes, they were real cheap. Got them for RM29.90!

Leeann said...

That's really worth buying! I'm going Bangkok in a few weeks time. May I know where you bought the boots from? :)

Natalyn said...

@Lee Ann, I found this pair at a shoe store on my way to platinum mall. So it's the same row but further down before? It pretty hard to discribe but walk around i'm sure you'll find good finds anywhere in bangkok (: Sorry for the neither here nor there explanation. Eeek

Leeann said...

Hehe it's alright :) thank you very much!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com