Wednesday 12 December 2012

Rain or Shine.

 Knitted Sweater: H&M Japan
Black Skinnies: H&M Singapore
Ankle Wedged Boots: Cotton On Australia
Flower Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Vincci 

It was my first day in Melbourne, Australia back in October & I had already experienced all 4 seasons in one day! It was raining when I first looked out my window, turned my attention to the tele for about 10 minutes, looked out again & there was Mr. Sun shining ever so brightly. I now know what all my friends who live in Melbourne mean when they complain about how horrid the weather is! 
Right back to where I started, I am in love with these H&M skinnies. I got them awhile back & wish I had purchased them in every colour. I don't know if they are still for sale (highly doubt so) but I'm on a hunt to find something similar! As for the Ankle Wedged Boots, I bought them for AUD5 *queues jaws to drop* I was squealing when I read the sign "$5 SHOES", hurried to that section and tried on almost every pair on that shelf. Bought one in black too in that exact design because I could not resist such a good deal! Perfect for traveling & cold weather. Pictures of my trip are now up on Facebook (:

Thanks for reading! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com