Sunday 23 December 2012

Sunny Side Up

Purchased my very first Bath Melt from LUSH called Sunny Side  back when I was in Melbourne, early November. We had a bath tub at the serviced apartments where we stayed & so i took advantage of that opportunity and went ahead with a bubble bath! Thought I would share that experience with you guys for no apparent reason. 
The Sunny Side Bath Melt. Now, the difference between a Bath Bomb & a Bath Melt is that a Bath Melt has more essential oils included in it's ingredients & is more moisturizing towards our skin. 
Loved how it matched my Blackberry cover! All that glitter ♥.
 I broke & used only half of it as recommended by the sales assistant. Half was sufficient.

While I was waiting, I noticed that a heart-shaped foam was forming! *So exciting*
& there you go, my fully formed heart-shaped foam. 
Perfection (':
 & then this happened as the water kept flowing. I somewhat felt like Moses who parted the red sea at this point of time. Came out of the bath with glitter all over! 

All in all, it was an enjoyable bubble bath & I absolutely LOVED the smell of Sunny Side. I left the other half in my luggage & I was greeted with a heavenly smell when I unpacked it back home! (: I do not own a bath tub at home so I'd just have to wait for my next getaway before I can splurge on Bath Bombs/Melts again.

2 days til Christmas!
Are you excited?

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com